- The ways we collect data about you and why.
- How we use that data, and
- The choices you have about your personal data and how it's handled.
This policy applies to all services and products (collectively referred to as Services) provided by Last Quarter Studios.
If you have questions about this policy or something related to this policy, you may contact us using the information listed below.
Last Quarter Studios Limited Partnership (2973609-7)
DATA COLLECTED BY US
The amount of data we collect can vary between Services.
Data directly provided by you to us:
- Contact information (such as email address).
- Player profile information (such as username).
- Interactions, and other such messages sent to us (such as email).
- Any other data you choose to give to us (for example: as part of a bug reporting process).
Data collected automatically by our services:
- Your IP address and device and connection metadata when you visit our sites, or use online features within our Services (such as game news systems).
- Data about the way you use online features within our Services.
- Approximate location data (as derived from IP address).
DATA COLLECTED BY THIRD-PARTIES
In some of our Services it is possible to log into a third party platform such as Google Play Games, or Apple's Game Center. When you use one of these third party services, we primarily use that information to the extent that we can:
- Provide achievements.
- Provide cloud saves.
- Provide leaderboards.
These third parties may also give us access to additional statistics about your usage of these features (such as which achievements you've collected).
The data you make available to us using Google Play Games is dealt with according to the Google Play Games Services Terms of Service
and Google Controller-Controller Data Protection Terms
REASON FOR DATA COLLECTION
Last Quarter Studios is a games company first and foremost, not an advertising company, and that's reflected in the way we use your data.
We only collect your data to:
- Operate our Services (including providing online features like achievements)
- Send you Service-related communications. (for example: using the news system in a game to provide information about updates specific to the platform you're playing the game on)
- Provide you with support related to our Services, and to respond to your questions
If you give us consent, we may use your data for additional purposes.
We will store your personal information for the time necessary in order to fulfill the purposes as described above, unless further storage is required in order to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim or to comply with applicable laws. Your personal information will be deleted or anonymized, as soon as it is no longer necessary for the above mentioned purposes.
WHO CAN ACCESS YOUR DATA
Excluding our own internal access, the data we collect about you can only be accessed by others in the following situations:
Other users might have access to your display name, and other service related information (for example: high scores) in some of our services. You can choose what information you want to share with other players. No personal information will be shared with other users.
Third-party service providers
We use other service providers to help us provide our services.
In order to combat fraud and illegal activity, we may provide data to public authorities in response to lawful requests. We may also disclose your data based on your consent, to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our players or others.
YOUR RIGHTS AND OPTIONS
You may opt-out of receiving promotional communications, such as marketing emails from us by following the instructions in such communications.
Opt-out of personalized advertisements from Unity Ads
Request your personal data
If you choose to request it, we will provide you a copy of your personal data in an electronic format. You also have the right to correct your data, have your data deleted, object how we use or share your data, and restrict how we use or share your data. All requests will be responded to within a reasonable timeframe.
Note that if you ask us to remove your personal data, we may retain your parts of your data as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Our services are not directed to individuals under the age of 13 (or other age as required by applicable law). We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data about from anyone under the age of 13 (or the applicable age in their territory) or knowingly allow such individuals to use our services.
If we learn that we have collected personal data about a child under age 13, we will delete that data unless we have a legal obligation to keep it.